I am here to support your blossom
I am here to support your blossom
My Journal Portrait
In the quest of my best version, I am trying to reinvent myself, being preoccupied by continuous self-actualization.
Recognizing the need of looking inside for awakening , I work to expand the inner space, to visit all the rooms of my being and to build sense.
My lessons are around resilience for adapting to change, keeping up the appetite for learning and kindness for the past, present and future self.
Curious about the process of transforming challenges in opportunities, I listen and hold space for people who want to grow and reconnect with their true self.
What I do
I support people creating links between the inner rooms of their being,
helping them to increase self-awareness and overcome their limiting beliefs or inner critic.
I use transformative coaching, training and consultancy methods
for opening forgotten doors that bring people to a new land of choices,
which might help them moving forward with living their best version.
What recommends me
My Working Experience
- Human Resources Professional with over 15 years of various HR areas expertise in multicultural environments, living and working in 4 different countries, background in regional HR EMEA roles
- Founder of Inception Best of You, an organization with the mission of supporting people and organizations to find their true inner strengths, build resilience and give a new, fresh meaning to their journey
- Over 300 happy customers in the fields of mentoring, coaching, consultancy, training
- ICF Accredited Associate Certified Coach
- Certified Coach: Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- Certified Facilitator in 360-degree evaluation: Center for Creative Leadership, US (CCL)
- Continuous Professional Education in Dance and Movement Psychotherapy: Romanian Association of Dance and Movement (ARPDM)
- Human Resources Leadership and Strategy Certification: eCornell University, US
NARM (Neuro Affective Relational Model) – Informed Professional: NARM Institute – Continuing Professional Education Program
I walk the talk, being true to my values. I respect the others’ truth, being honest with myself and the others.
Highly valuing self-awareness, I nourish the hunger to never stop learning.
Being sensitive to other needs, I am fully present and I actively listen, doing my best to offer emotional containment.
Gallup CliftonStrengths Assessment
Ability to instinctively see people in their uniqueness, observing each person’s style, motivation, thinking patterns or way of building relationships. Keen observer of other people’s strengths, can draw out the best in each person, helping to build productive teams.
A great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. Thriving in dynamic work environments where is asked to take on short project assignments and is expected to learn a lot about the new subject matter in a short period of time.
A collector of information with an inquisitive mind that finds so many things interesting. Finds the world so exciting precisely because of its infinite variety and complexity.
Fascinated by ideas, loves to see those as connection between apparently seemingly disparate phenomena, giving a new perspective on familiar challenges. Being creative and original, derives a jolt of energy whenever a new idea occurs.
Takes psychological ownership of what she says she will do, feeling emotionally bound to follow the task through to completion. Committed to stable values such as honesty and loyalty.